Middle School Leagues will be played Tuesdays at 4:30
Varsity plays Mondays at 4:30
- No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches. If cheating is suspected please contact the administration with proof.
- Xbox One and its Variants
- Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series S
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Nintendo Switch
- Rocket League: PC-Epic Games Launcher (Playstation, xbox, or steam login will work with Epic Games Launcher)
- Regular Season
- Best of 5
- Best of 5
- Upper bracket: semi finals, finals
- Best of 5
- Redemption bracket:Semi final, final
- Best of 5
- Grand Finals
- Best of 7
- Game Inputs Allowed
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Including but not limited to Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Elite, Scuff, BattleBeaver, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5. Nintendo Switch.
- Teams will be divided into regions, and will play every opponent in that group Round Robin style. The matches will be scheduled and played in the scheduled order.
Restrictions & Seeding
Use of other Maps or Game Modes
- The use of other maps or game modes are prohibited from use in official tournament matches. If the incorrect map or game mode are loaded for any game, the match must be reset with the correct lobby and game settings.
- Default: Champions Field
- Other Maps if teams agreed: DFH Stadium, Mansfield, Beckwith Park, and Utopia Coliseum.
- Side Choosing
- Higher Seed choses side for maps 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9
- Lower Seed choses side for maps 2, 4, 6, and 8
- Regular Season:
- The winning team of a coin flip will determine the higher or lower seed.
- This can be done in the battlefy chat. Go to your corresponding match on battlefy. Select your match. Confirm correct matchup. Scroll down to the battlefy chat. Type /coinflip. Winner will be the home team.
- Higher Seed ( OESL Code of Conduct 2.11)
- Any bodies, decals, wheels, rocket boosts, toppers, antennae, goal explosions, trails, or engine audios that are currently disabled in competitive 3v3 queues are not permitted for use in official matches.
- In-Game Lobby Settings
- Game Mode Soccar
- Team Size: 3v3
- Bot Difficulty: No Bots
- Team Settings: Primary & Accent colors: Default
- Mutator Settings
- Preset Settings: Custom
- Match Length: 5 Minutes
- Max Score: Unlimited
- Overtime: Unlimited
- Series Length: See Section 2.3
- Game Speed: Default
- Ball Max Speed: Default
- Ball Type: Default
- Ball Weight: Default
- Ball Size: Default
- Ball Bounciness: Default
- Boost Amount: Default
- Rumble: None
- Boost Strength: 1x
- Gravity: Default
- Demolish: Default
- Respawn Time: 3 seconds
Stoppage of Play
- Teams will play on Rocket League servers.
- Games should be played on NA-East Servers
- If both teams agree to play on NA-West Servers then the server location is allowed to change
- If a Player suffers a disconnect both teams and/or team captains are responsible for reporting that to a Tournament Official.
- If a player disconnects prior before 30 seconds in game or before 1st goal, kill, elimination, point is recorded, game will restart
- Both players have a 5 minute window to get back into the lobby and que a restart of the Game.
- If a player drops after 30 second window it is the player's job to load back into the lobby ASAP UNLESS it’s a game that once the lobby starts no one can join - then the game may be reset up to two times with the current score. Teams will restart the lobby in game at 0-0 but will count to the score limit or time limit. Example: Team A has 45 points, Team B has 32 Points with the score limit to 50 and a 10 minute time limit with 7:00 minutes left. Team A must score 5 points and Team B has to score 18 in 3:00 minutes.
- The team with the dropped player is responsible for inviting their own drop or disconnected players
- Game Crashes: Game crashes do not contribute to disconnects and games can be reset as many times as needed. And will follow reset rules listed in 5.2.4
- If a player is found to be manipulating his game to crash for any reason including but not limited to: gaining a timeout, changing momentum, or gain any type of advantage the player will be subject to any punishment deemed appropriate by administration.
- Should a player be unable to complete their Game due to internet issues or do not report to the Tournament Official within the courtesy window they will be considered FORFEITED.
- Teams may choose to compete without a teammate if they so choose to avoid forfeit rules.
- Match conceding
- Teams down by 7 goals may concede the match to the opposing team.
- Communication must be issued over discord messaging through direct messaging to the opposing team’s coach.
- Teams losing by 10 goals will automatically concede the match.
- Rules will follow Rocket League in game overtime rules.
- Regular time will end. A face off will occur. Next goal wins with unlimited bonus time.
- See Code of Conduct OESL Section 8
- The winning team coach is responsible for reporting results to the OESL #report channel in the OESL Discord server. Failure to submit scores by the end of each week will result in a forfeit.
- Screenshots of each game are not required, but may be beneficial to both teams in submitting scores and/or appealing reports.
- See Code of Conduct OESL Section 16